Custom Executive Education
Custom Executive Education
Diversity & Inclusion
Schedule an executive education seminar for your team.
- Receive a private, customized executive education seminar for your company’s leaders.
- Engage with the interactive resources and learning community at ReligionAndPubliLife.org.
- Collaborate with executive coaches and colleagues to craft a business plan to further enhance the diversity and inclusion commitments of your corporation.
Business leaders survey the religious liberty and religious literacy frameworks for business; examine cutting-edge research and best practices for managing religion and the workplace; and study how business is good for religious freedom and how religious freedom is good for business.
Certificate in Business & Religious Freedom
Students and professionals earn a certificate by
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 801 Business Success in a Religiously Diverse World
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 802 Religiously Literate Business Leaders
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 803 Religiously Inclusive Workplaces
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 804 Corporate Social Responsibility
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 805 Business Success Stories
Business leaders survey the religious liberty and religious literacy frameworks for business; examine research and best practices for managing religion and the workplace; and study how innovative businesses and religious freedom contribute to human flourishing.
- Secular companies welcome “religion” at work, New York Times September 22, 2023Secular companies have invited employees to bring their “whole selves” to work. That increasingly includes their religion. A new article by Jennifer Miller shows that as DEI gains ground, identifying as “religious” does too. She writes, “Employees from underrepresented groups were encouraged to bring their “authentic” or “whole” selves to work, and companies increased support […]RFBF
- World Economic Forum’s Faith in Action Accelerator September 19, 2023UN General Assembly Tandem Meeting By Brian Grim On Tuesday, as world leaders including US President Biden and Ukraine President Zelensky address the UN General Assembly, I participated in the World Economic Forum’s Faith in Action working group preparing a report to be issued at Davos 2023. Among several takeaways is that the most effective […]RFBF
- Dare to Overcome’s flagship event to be in New Delhi September 14, 2023DTO builds on India’s G20 success Dare to Overcome India (DTO) is a unique event that emphasises the core values that business leaders must engender and espouse in order to create an inclusive, diverse and peaceful work environment. It is the premier global event for business leaders to come together and share best practices, moral […]RFBF
- Rising antisemitism is the canary in the coal mine, a warning for all September 13, 2023By Brian Grim As Jewish communities prepare for Rosh Hashanah (New Year), we would like to share a new resource on combating the current rise in antisemitism. In this new video, Marsie Sweetland from Equinix’s Faith Connect begins by describing why she, as someone not of the Jewish faith, is so concerned about rising antisemitism. I then share […]RFBF
- G20 now includes Africa’s fast-growing, highly religious countries September 9, 2023Pictured above are World Bank President Ajay Banga, Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, South African President Cyril Ramaphosa, and U.S. President Joe Biden at the G20 Summit, in New Delhi (Photo Credit: AP). By Brian Grim The African Union (AU) is now a permanent member of G20. The announcement […]RFBF