Downloadable PDF of Course Pack A for the course AMST 2503 AMST 2503 How are American Muslims Represented? Thank you for considering making a donation to support the Institute for Social Policy and Understanding and ReligionAndPublicLife.org.
Summary of Methodology
1. Perpetrator Category Definition
2. Incident Selection
3. Incident Analysis
4. Challenge: Are We Comparing Apples to Apples?
5. Legal Outcomes
6. Media Outcomes
Conclusion: Looking Forward
1. Perception of Race and National Origin
2. Changes in Federal Prosecutions of Ideologically Motivated Violent Plots
3. Legal Challenge: State Court Terrorism Cases
4. Legal Challenge: Law Enforcement “Sting” Operations